SureLock | Kiosk mode for Android, Windows and iOS devices
Kiosks are a great way for businesses to connect with their customers, employees and public users. One can build a kiosk by designing and manufacturing a dedicated use device and by modifying the underlying operation system to achieve full lockdown. However, this solution is expensive and requires lots of effort in building and future maintenance.
SureLock as a Solution
SureLock offers a quick and easy way to lockdown an off-the-shelf mobile device such as Tablet or Smartphone or even a full desktop computer and allows it to be used as a dedicated purpose device.
As an IT administrator you can use SureLock and configure what applications would be allowed to run on the device. Only the administrator can access the password protected settings to either modify lockdown settings or exit the kiosk.
- Quick and Easy Installation/Configuration
- Maximizes Workforce Productivity with Restricted Applications
- Reduces Time and Cost involved in Device Maintenance
- Customizable Interface for Cohesive Look of the Lockdown Device
- Easy Mass Deployment with Cloud Export and Import of Settings
- Track usage statistics with built-in Analytics Engine
Who needs SureLock?
If you are using mobile software for any of the following domains, you can use SureLock and run your applications in Kiosk Mode without writing any code:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Warehouse Management
- Retail Industry
- Travel & Tourism
- Field Service