As global businesses are harnessing the power of the mobile workforce, distributed team structures continue to rise. This has disrupted effective in-house communication and results in inefficiency amongst team members. A central contact management tool provides employees the ease to access and stores contacts seamlessly. It also discourages employees from the bad practice of saving work contacts on personal devices, which are often incomplete and eventually become outdated.
AstroContacts is a centralized contact management tool for enterprises empowering their employees to quickly look up contact information of their team members and easily call, message or email them.
AstroContacts easily integrates with outside contact platforms such as Skype, Slack, WhatsApp and all Social networks. The simple initial setup requires zero backend management and can be downloaded directly from App Store and Google Play Store.
- Centralized Contact Directory
- Enables teams to efficiently connect and collaborate
- Avoids use of personal contact book for storing professional contacts
- No setup hassles, it’s Cloud-based!
- Access Control for information protection
Features of AstroContacts
View and Access Enterprise Contacts via Single Dashboard
Skype, Slack, WhatsApp etc.
Advanced Filter by Contact Type, Levels, Department, Designation and more
Full Control and Access Rights to Admins
Import Contacts in Bulk using CSV
Mass delete outdated Contacts
Private or Public Saved Contacts with different visibility
Link Social Accounts to Profiles
Benefits of using AstroContacts
- Unified contact directory allows employees to easily access all contacts at one place.
- Fosters effective communication between teams.
- No hassle of maintaining backend database.
- Enterprises get full control and access rights to the contact directory.