How to enable toolbar in SureFox:
1. Access SureFox Settings
2. Tap on Display Settings
3. Scroll down and tap on Toolbar Settings.
4. Tap on Enable Toolbars to display toolbar options.
5. Now select the toolbar location, toolbar type and the size to be displayed.
Note: You can disable a toolbar by selecting None from the toolbar type.
6. To display a custom toolbar, you can select the Custom option and browse the html file with custom toolbar layout. To create the html file, use the sample code for default SureFox Toolbar included below and customized it to suit your requirements.
7. Once you have finished configuring the toolbar, tap on Done to save the settings.
8. Toolbar will now be displayed on your SureFox Home Screen
HTML Code for Default Horizontal Toolbar:
HTML Code for Default Vertical Toolbar:
To know more about other features of SureFox, click here.
For any other queries, send an email to email@example.com
Read more about our products: