Home > Blog > Export historical location data of mobile devices using SureMDM
Export historical location data of mobile devices using SureMDM
Oct 26, 2012 | 42Gears Team
SureMDM allows you to view the historical location of your Android and Windows Mobile devices on a map. You can now choose to export the location data for a specified time period in a .csv (Comma Separated Value) file. This .csv file contains name of the device(s) with its location coordinates(longitude, latitude) in chronological order. The exported file can be viewed in MS Excel or any other text viewer.
Export Device Location Data
Follow the steps below to export the location data of a device:
2. Select the device(s) for which you want to view the location details and click on Locate on Device Toolbar
3. A new window pops up which displays the device(s) on a map
4. Click on the History tab above the map to display the historical location of devices.
5. Now click on Modify button to modify the time duration for which you want to view the location details of the devices. (See Point 1 in the image above). You can now view the updated location of the devices for the specified time duration
6. Click on Export button (See Point 2 in the image above). Enter the file name and click on Save to export the file.