The much awaited feature upgrade for SureFox is here. SureFox Browser now lets you open multiple tabs at one time in Lockdown Mode. It helps you increase the productivity, thus making it a preferable web browser for business or any other purpose where multi-tasking is required.
Configuring tabbed browsing in SureFox is quick and easy. Just follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Create your list of Allowed Websites
2. Access SureFox Settings and tap on Browser Preferences
3. Under Browser Preferences, tap on Tabbed Browsing and Enable Tabbed Browsing option
4. You can even set the number of maximum tabs allowed by entering a value in Maximum Number of Tab(s) option
5. Once done, your tabbed kiosk browser is ready to use.
The device administrator can disable the tabbed browsing at any point by disabling Allow Tabbed Browsing option in SureFox Settings.
To learn more on how to secure and manage Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile/CE devices efficiently, visit us at www.42gears.com.