With steady growth in the number of mobile devices entering the enterprise environment, be it a corporate device or owned by the employees, the need for a mobile device management plan becomes an absolute necessity for every enterprise. SureMDM provides you with a solution which allows you to remotely manage your mobile device, update security policies, push jobs, or track device location efficiently, all in one place.
SureMDM’s On-Premise version is designed for enterprises which require complete freedom over hardware and infrastructure setup. The complete know-how and technical support is provided by us for a smooth implementation of our solution in your environment. The minimum system requirements for setting up a SureMDM On-Premise server is detailed below:
- Processor(x86 or x64)
- Network Connectivity(TCP/IP)
- Operating System
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2 [recommended]
- SQL Express 2012 (Installed automatically as a part of SureMDM Installation)
- 10 MB for SureMDM installation
- 350 MB for Database installation
- 4 GB for Database Storage
1) SureMDM can be installed within a virtual machine also
2) SureMDM and database can be installed on the same server machine depending on the availability and requirements.
3) Database size will grow depending on amount of data stored as logs and job packages created in SureMDM
To learn more on how to secure and manage Android and Windows Mobile/CE devices efficiently, visit us at www.42gears.com