Sensible use of CPU by turning it ON or OFF whenever required can reduce the consumption of device battery power. SureLock‘s option to turn CPU usage ON or OFF can make sure that your Android device is not consuming battery power when the device is not in use.
Follow below mentioned steps to turn CPU OFF when device is in suspended mode.
1. Launch SureLock Password Prompt by tapping on the screen 5 times within 3 seconds
2. Enter the SureLock Settings password
3. On SureLock Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock Settings
4. On SureLock Settings screen, tap on Timeout Settings
5. On Timeout Settings screen, tap and uncheck Keep CPU On option
6. Tap on Done to complete
Once done, when device is in suspended mode, the device will not keep the CPU running.
You can also use Power Saving Settings to reduce the consumption of device battery power by controlling device brightness.
To know more about SureLock for Android, click here
To download a trial version of SureLock for Android, click here
For any further question, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about our products: