SureVideo now allows you to create more than just a simple videos playlist. Using SureVideo‘s Schedule Playlist option, you can create multiple playlists and schedule them to be played at specific times.
To enable and schedule playlist in SureVideo, follow below mentioned steps:
1. Access SureVideo Main Menu
2. On Main Menu screen, tap on SureVideo Settings
3. On SureVideo Settings screen, tap on Configure Playlist
4. On the next screen, tap on Add PlayList
5. On Configure Playlist, enter Playlist Name and add video file/folder/url
6. Once done configuring playlist, tap and enable Enable Scheduling of Playlist
7. Tap on Schedule At and specify a time for the playlist
8. Tap on Set to complete
8. Now, the scheduled playlist will automatically start playing at the specified time
Note: You can create as many playlist as possible and use Schedule Playlist option to schedule them at different specified times.
To read more about SureVideo, click here
To download a trial version, click here
For any other queries, send an email to email@example.com
Read more about our products: