Windows 10 Kiosk Mode Solution
Easy to setup kiosk software for Windows 10, Lock down Windows desktop to specific apps or websites.
What is Windows 10 Kiosk Mode?
Windows Kiosk Mode refers to transforming desktops, laptops, and mobile computers running Windows 10 or earlier into dedicated purpose devices. You can set up kiosk mode on Windows devices by locking down the Windows shell environment and allow the users to access only certain approved Windows applications or only specific allowed websites. Once Windows 10 Kiosk Mode is configured, the Windows device runs in an immersive kiosk-type environment whereby the end-users cannot intentionally or unintentionally misuse the device.
Dedicated- or public-use kiosks based on Windows 10 operating systems are often deployed in locations that cannot always be monitored by IT teams. It is important to maintain the security of these kiosks and protect them from intentional or unintentional misuse by users.
SureLock for Windows is used extensively by IT teams to transform Windows 10 based computers, laptops, and mobile computers into secure kiosks by restricting their functionality to only pre-approved applications, websites, and functions.
Capabilities of Windows Kiosk Mode
- Allow only whitelisted applications to run
- Allow browsing of only selected websites or URLs
- Auto-launch selected applications at system startup
- Enable auto-login after a system reboot
- Disable Ctrl-Alt-Delete key combination
- Filter and configure keyboard inputs
- Password-protect settings
- Customize background wallpaper
- Disable access to Windows Task Manager
- Configure Windows Kiosk Mode on multiple computers at once with SureMDM