SureLock for Windows
- Restrict access to specific applications
- Restrict access to specific websites
- Prevent unwanted or malicious use
- Block and filter keyboard inputs
Dedicated- or public-use kiosks based on Windows operating systems are often deployed in locations that cannot always be monitored by IT teams. It is important to maintain the security of these kiosks and protect them from intentional or unintentional misuse by users.
SureLock for Windows lets IT teams transform Windows-based computers or tablets into secure kiosks by restricting their functionality to only pre-approved applications and functions.
- Allow only white-listed applications to run
- Allow browsing of only selected websites or URLs
- Auto-launch selected applications at system startup
- Enable auto-logon after system reboot
- Filter and configure keyboard inputs
- Password-protect settings
- Customize background wallpaper
- Disable access to Windows Task Manager
- Easily mass-deploy with SureMDM