With SureMDM’s App Version Report option, it is quick and easy to view details of installed applications in all the enrolled devices.
To generate the report, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console
2. Go to Reports > On Demand Reports and select App Version.
3. On the App Version section,
- Select Group – Browse and select a group
- App Type – Choose an app type (All Apps/System Apps/Downloaded Apps) from the drop-down list
- Application Name – Type the name of the application in the Application Name field
Note: You can enter the names of multiple applications using a comma.
4. Click Request Report.
5. Go to View Reports and click View or Download the App Version report that you have generated
Note: You can download the report in .csv or .xlsx formats.
The generated report will list all the devices and application versions if installed.
Note: N/A means absence of an application for the corresponding device.
To read more about SureMDM, click here
To register for 30 days free trial, click here
Read more about our products: