SureVideo transforms your handheld Android device into a video playing kiosk. Its features to support all Standard and High-Definition video formats and automatic video looping makes it an ultimate solution for full-screen video playback for product displays, demos or business communications.
Now with SureVideo‘s new feature, you can enable video as a screensaver for your device even if you have not enabled SureVideo‘s kiosk mode. Following steps tells you how to do that.
1. Install and launch SureVideo.
2. Tap the SureVideo Home Screen for 5 times within 3 seconds to launch the password prompt.
3. On the password prompt. enter SureVideo default password as 0000(four zeros). On successful Login, Main Menu screen appears.
4. On SureVideo Settings screen, tap Screensaver Settings.
5. On Screensaver Settings screen, tap Enable Screensaver.
6. Select Screensaver Timeout value in either seconds or minutes and enter the timeout value.
Note: Minimum value is 10 seconds.
7. Tap Done.
8. Go back to the SureVideo Home Screen and tap Setup > Add Media to select a video from the Gallery/Files.
The selected video will play as a screensaver on device inactivity.
To know more about SureVideo, visit https://www.42gears.com/surevideo/.