SureFox is a lock-down web browser for Android which allows the end-user to access only the allowed websites. You might have to allow couple of web pages varying from Customer Support to Employee Reports in your enterprise or it can be an online restaurant menu featuring multi-cuisine dishes. SureFox v3.0 allows you to organize the list of allowed websites into Categories.
HOW TO : Create Categories in SureFox
- Go to SureFox Settings
- Tap on “Manage Categories”
- Tap on “Add” to create a new category
- Tap on any existing category to Rename or Delete it.
HOW TO : Add allowed websites to Categories
- Tap on “Allowed website” in SureFox settings
- Tap on the allowed website to which you want to assign a category
- Tap on “Assign Category” to open the list of categories(Shown in figure above)
- Select the category of your choice.
- That’s it. The selected website will be visible within the category you selected
Author: Panshul Srivastava
42Gears Mobility Systems
To learn more on how to secure and manage Android and Windows Mobile/CE devices efficiently, visit us at www.42gears.com