Nowadays, there are numerous business settings where your mobile workforce requires phones for performing their daily official activities. However, you cannot be assured that the phones are being used only for official purposes. The mobile employees can misuse the phone for personal calls and messages which in turn can hamper the overall productivity.
SureLock can help you with locking down the call and message functionality in a phone without any special help from telecom service provider.
Here’s how you can set it up:
1. Access SureLock Admin Settings using your password
2. Tap on Phone Settings
3. You will see following settings. Select the ones you wish to apply
- Call Progress Screen: Configure whether to display call progress screen during an ongoing call
- Block All Incoming Call: When enabled, SureLock will block all the incoming phone calls
- Block All Outgoing Call: When enabled, SureLock will block all the outgoing phone calls
- Blacklisted Phone Numbers: This option gets enabled when either or none of Incoming and Outgoing Calls are blocked on the phone. Tap on it to configure the list of phone numbers which will always be blocked.
- Whitelisted Phone Numbers: This option gets enabled when either or both of Incoming and Outgoing Calls are blocked on the phone. Tap on it to configure the list of phone numbers which will be allowed.
- Block All Incoming SMS: Enable the setting to block all incoming SMS messages.
Being able to control the call and message functionality in a phone provides additional security to make sure your device is being used only for the purpose it was supposed to. To find out other lock down features of SureLock for Android, Click here
To learn more on how to secure and manage Android and Windows Mobile/CE devices efficiently, visit us at www.42gears.com