Many business setups depend on phones to perform their daily official activities. However, it cannot be assured that the phones are being used only for official purposes. Employees can misuse the phones for personal calls and messages, which can hamper the productivity of resources.
SureLock can help you restrict call, SMS and MMS functionality on android phones without any special help from telecom service provider.
Here’s how you can set it up:
1. Access SureLock Admin Settings using your password
2. Tap on Phone Settings
3. You will see the following settings. Select the ones you wish to apply
- Call Progress Screen: This feature is used to configure the display of call progress screen during an ongoing call.
- Block All Incoming Call: When enabled, SureLock will block all the incoming phone calls.
- Block All Outgoing Call: When enabled, SureLock will block all the outgoing phone calls.
- Automatically Whitelist New Contact: When enabled, SureLock will automatically whitelist a new phone number added to the contact list.
- Blacklisted Phone Numbers: This option is used to block incoming and outgoing calls from specific phone numbers based on the requirement.
- Whitelisted Phone Numbers: This option is used to allow incoming and outgoing calls from specific phone numbers based on the requirement.
There are additional features which are supported on Samsung devices with OS more than 4.2.2 and above.
- Block All Incoming SMS: When enabled, SureLock will block all incoming SMS messages.
- Block All Outgoing SMS: When enabled, SureLock will block all outgoing SMS messages
- Block All Incoming MMS: When enabled SureLock will block all incoming MMS messages.
- Block All Outgoing MMS: When enabled Surelock will block all outgoing MMS messages.
Being able to control the call and message functionality in a phone provides additional security to make sure your device is being used only for the purpose it was supposed to.
To find out other lockdown features of SureLock for Android, Click here
To learn more on how to secure and manage Android and Windows Mobile/CE devices efficiently, visit us at www.42gears.com