For additional insights into our practices, we also encourage you to explore our FAQ section. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to address any inquiries you may have.
2. Does 42Gears Comply with GDPR?
3. Where is my data stored?
We store customer data in data centers located in either the EU, US, or APAC, depending on the Country chosen by you while signing up for 42Gears services.
4. How do you ensure that the cross-border data transfer is conducted according to applicable laws and regulations of the European Union such as the GDPR?
5. How can I exercise my rights that the GDPR provides for?
If you believe that 42Gears acts as a Data Controller, owning, controlling, or processing your personal information, please exercise your rights under the law by sending an email to email@example.com or by filling out the DSAR form on our website. Once we receive your request, we will promptly begin processing it and fulfilling it within the time period mandated by law.
If you are from the European Economic Area and you believe that 42Gears stores, uses, or processes your personal data on behalf of one of our customers, please contact the corresponding customer directly to access, rectify, erase, restrict, or object to the process, or to export your personal data as our customers will be the data controllers for such data. Controllers are usually the administrator of a given 42Gears service account. Any request for the data that is held by our customers will be forwarded to the respective customers. We will extend our support to our customer in responding to your request within a reasonable time frame.
6. How secure is my data with 42Gears?
7. How do I opt out of marketing emails from 42Gears?
Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly remove you from our mailing list upon receiving your request. Please note that you may continue receiving the transactional emails.
8. What personal information does 42Gears collect and process?
9. Does 42Gears employees have access to my data?
In order to offer you technical support, access to your data is limited to a small group of employees who require it, following a need-to-know principle. Regular reviews are conducted to monitor this access. To ensure data protection, we have implemented suitable security and privacy controls to govern data access.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies fully in your browser, some of the website's features may not work as intended and could lead to increased issues with the usability of our website and applications.
11. Do you sell my data to third parties or advertisers?
12. Does 42Gears use subcontractors or vendors to process my data?
13. Do any other entities in the 42Gears group have access to or use our data?
14. Do you offer your customers a Data Processing Addendum?
15. How long is my data retained after deletion? When will my data be deleted?
We hold the data in your account as long as you choose to use 42Gears services. Once you terminate your account, your data will eventually get deleted from the active database during the next clean-up that occurs once in two weeks. The data deleted from the active database will be deleted from backups after six months.
16. Does 42Gears disclose our data to law enforcement authorities?
Yes, if required by law, your personal data and service data may be disclosed or preserved in order to comply with any applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements. For more information, please refer to our Law Enforcement Policy.
17. How and whom do you notify in case of a security incident?
Our internal Privacy Incident Response Policy governs how we handle breach notifications to our customers. Upon becoming aware of an incident, 42Gears shall promptly notify customers, ensuring no undue delay. In the case of general incidents affecting all customers, we notify them through our blogs, forums, and social media channels. For incidents specific to a particular customer or organization, we directly notify the concerned party via their primary email address.
18. In addition to GDPR, does 42Gears comply with any other data protection regulations?
Yes, 42Gears complies with various data protection regulations, including but not limited to CCPA, LGPD, and PIPEDA. To obtain more detailed information, kindly refer to https://www.42gears.com/trust-center/privacy/privacy-policy/
For any other queries related to data privacy, please contact email@example.com