Manage Zebra Enterprise Devices At Scale
Zebra offers a wide range of devices such as Printers, Barcode Scanners, Rugged Devices and RFID Devices etc., that enable frontline workers to effectively manage their day-to-day tasks
SureMDM, the Unified Endpoint Management solution from 42Gears, connects seamlessly with Zebra devices to simplify device life cycle management and increase productivity of frontline workers. With SureMDM, IT Pros can easily deploy Zebra devices without worrying about device security, management, or maintenance.
Zebra Technologies’ Validated Program enables eligible channel partners to test the interoperability of their software solutions with select Zebra devices to ensure they meet user application-specific needs, and reduce both the risk and the deployment time for the user.
SureMDM has successfully completed the Zebra TechnoIogies Enterprise Validation Program for a host of Mobile Computers, Printers, and RFID devices on the list of validation parameters mentioned below.
- StageNow: For enrollment and configuration management
- OEMConfig: For configuration management
- LifeGuard OTA: For firmware management
- Remote Control:For troubleshooting
- Things Management: To remotely manage and monitor Zebra Link-OS printers.
42Gears Completes Zebra's Enterprise Testing Program for SureMDM
- Zebra has validated the following devices for full compatibility with SureMDM: EC30, EC50, EC55, ET51, ET56, L10 (Android), MC22, MC27, MC33X, MC33XR, MC9300, PS20, TC15, TC21, TC26, TC52AX, TC52XHC, TC53, TC57X, TC58, TC72, TC77, and TC83 mobile computers, FX7500 and FX9600 RFID readers, and ZQ500 and ZQ600 series printers.
- SureMDM is the first device management solution approved by Zebra to offer support for LifeGuard OTA 2.0.