Message from 42Gears Mobility Systems, on COVID-19
Caring for our Customers and Employees
As the COVID-19 continues to spread, our thoughts go out to anyone who has been infected or impacted. We hope that you, your family, friends and colleagues are safe and well, and are taking the necessary precautions to keep it that way.
As a company, 42Gears has decided to have all employees work remotely until this pandemic is controlled, for the benefit of their safety and well-being. We have a business continuity plan in place, and are extremely confident that our engineers and support teams have the resources required to ensure that our product remains fully functional. Our Account/Sales Managers are also fully prepared to ensure that they are as accessible to customers as they would be if they were in the office. The service we provide to our customers will not be compromised, despite the obvious challenges right now.
As a leading MDM platform, we are proud to secure, monitor and manage millions of devices across the world. We are also proud to enhance the productivity of tens of thousands of frontline workers through our tools, workflow, and 24/7 expert support. We do not anticipate any degradation in our services due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Business Continuity Plan
Site Level Crisis
In case of site level crisis (42Gears Office), the software services provided by 42Gears will not be impacted. All services are hosted on AWS which will continue to work in case of site crisis.
Support and Service
42Gears software services (customer facing) will continue without any impact on SLA.
- Key staff who are critical to the continuity of business operations have the resources required to ensure that our product remains fully functional and will be operational.
- Development and Testing of new modules will be impacted in terms of delivery estimates.
- 42Gears technical support will be not impacted. All queries incoming through mail and chat will continue to work as usual. The VoIP (phone) support can be given through VPN and also by means of being forwarded to another number.
- 42Gears sales support will be not impacted. All queries incoming through email and chat will continue to work as usual. The VoIP (phone) support can be given through VPN and also by means of being forwarded to another number.
Data Center Security
- Security of AWS accounts will not be affected in case of a crisis.
- Restoration of AWS instances will not change the security of the systems.
- Weekly analysis of Audit logs is performed to check for any security breaches.
We are committed to helping our customers make the most out of their investment in our offering. Our job is to ensure that device management isn't a point of friction in these uncertain times, and we’re on it.
If you need more assistance, feel free to use our live chat, or to contact our support team, who would be more than happy to help.
Stay safe, and as always, thank you for your business.