1. Report can be generated now in SureMDM, displaying the permissions given by the users in SureLock.
2. Compliance status report of devices can now be generated from SureMDM Console > Reports > On-Demand Reports.
3. Applications added in AppStore and now be selected from Install Job and deployed to the device(s).
4. iOS devices can now be updated to latest OS by deploying OS Update job from SureMDM.
5. Advance Search of Status w.r.t Connection Security, Lockdown Security and Online Status can be done easily in the device grid.
6. Profiles created in Android/iOS/Windows will display a type of profile created by user, ex- Android Profile.
7. SureMDM users can now connect to Wi-Fi using PEAP
8. Certificate support is now available to Windows user in SureMDM Console.
9. Applications can be made hidden/visible for Enterprise devices with just checking checkbox in Dynamic Jobs > Apps > Visibility.
10. Configuring of IMAP/POP3/ActiveSync mail accounts had been made alot easier by using AstroMail, user has to deploy AstroMail Profiles onto the device once AstroMail.apk is installed on device.
Note: Browsers may show a warning message while downloading the APK. This APK file is safe to download.