Enterprise Mobility Management Solution for SMBs
- Manage Tablets, Smartphones and Rugged devices
- Remotely Install Applications and Transfer Files
- Remote Screen Capture
- Real-time Location Tracking
- Remote Lock and Wipe
- Remote Locking
- Remote Data Wipe
- Enforce corporate password policies
- Detect rooted devices
- Push applications and software patches
- View installed applications
- Remotely uninstall unwanted applications
- Real-time location tracking on map
- Location History
- Uses GPS and Network-based Location
- Export location data
Device Health Monitoring
- Battery status
- Memory and Storage status
- Network signal strength
- Send messages to mobile users
- Broadcast messages
- Two-way messaging
- Get read and delete notifications
- Works on WiFi and Cellular networks
- Remote Control
- View Remote Screen
- Remote File Explorer
- Remote Registry Editor
- Copy files to and from remote devices
- Block installation of third-party apps
- Password protect Unauthorized apps
- Hierarchical Grouping of devices
- Manage devices from multiple customers
- Groups devices based on geography, departments etc
- Brand the solution as your own
- Use your company logo and theme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What platforms does SureMDM support?
A: Currently SureMDM supports Android, iOS, Windows, and legacy systems based on Windows Mobile and Windows CE.
Q: Can I have multiple administrator users for my company account?
A: Yes, you can create multiple administrators for your company account with role based privileges.
Q: Can I generate reports?
A: Yes, you can generate reports and export them in Excel, PDF, or Word formats.
Q: Can I perform bulk device/user enrollment?
A: Yes, bulk enrollment is available for Android and Windows.