Get real-time device insights with SureMDM Dashboard
Nov 06, 2023 | 42Gears Team
Most businesses have started using mobile devices to manage their business operations, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions play a major role in securing, monitoring and managing these enterprise devices to ensure business continuity. One of the critical features that greatly helps IT admins to manage the enterprise devices on board is the dashboard.
SureMDM’s dashboard gives a bird’s-eye view into enrolled devices and streamlines the device monitoring and managing processes. Admins can sort, filter, and organize to get customized panels with summarized views of device parameters. Based on the parameters selected, the corresponding charts and real-time insights will be displayed on the dashboard. SureMDM lets you visualize the below details in the form of Pie chart, Bar chart, and Donut Chart.
- Device details such as OS platforms, available battery percentage, Intel AMT status,etc.
- Device status details such as last connected time, device online/offline status, and device sim status.
- Details of alerts and notifications
- Compliance details such as OS version and sim change.
- Custom Analytics, SureLock Analytics, and Device Info.
New additions to the SureMDM dashboard:
SureMDM now has two new chart types in the dashboard to help customers visualize device details the way they want it.
With the latest additions, SureMDM has added
- App version chart that displays the app version of the application across all the devices enrolled in SureMDM.
- OS build version chart that displays the OS build versions on all the devices in SureMDM with model numbers
Roles and Privileges
While creating the dashboard, IT admins can define the access privileges based on users and roles. Every admin will have their own personalized view of the MDM dashboard. Admins can also create a private dashboard or the dashboard that can be accessed by only the creator user account.
By placing innovation at its forefront, 42Gears’ flagship product SureMDM has been upgrading its features and functionalities to cater the latest and ever- evolving business needs of its customers. We hope you like the new additions to the dashboard. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Try SureMDM to see the dashboard in action. Sign up for a 30-day free trial.