Case Study - Healthcare
CareClick, A Transactional Healthcare Provider, Increases Productivity And Efficiency By Over 50% With SureMDM
Headquartered in Nigeria, CareClick pairs medical professionals with teleconferencing technology to deliver essential healthcare services and consultations to people across Africa who may otherwise not have access to quality healthcare.
CareClick offers its subscribers access to both primary care physicians and specialists. Beyond that, it also helps mentor and guide subscribers through the process of adopting healthy habits, finding local health resources, and filling prescriptions locally.
CareClick offers Samsung tablets to its IT department, and to the doctors who consult as part of Careclick’s programs. CareClick needed a way to:
1. Ensure that its employees would not be distracted on these devices.
2. Quickly and remotely troubleshoot these devices in the event of any issues.
CareClick chose to use SureMDM by 42Gears in order to manage their tablets and keep CareClick operating smoothly. One of CareClick’s highest priorities when seeking the help of 42Gears was to lock down devices such that they could serve as distraction-free dedicated kiosks. For this, CareClick employed SureLock, which comes included as part of SureMDM licenses.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (with a reach across Africa)
Products: SureMDM and SureLock
Operating System: Android
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Challenges: Managing and locking down devices in IT and healthcare interactions to ensure optimal care.
Solutions: SureMDM let CareClick monitor and repair devices remotely, while SureLock let CareClick ensure their devices functioned as dedicated single-use kiosks.
- In particular, CareClick’s leadership appreciated SureMDM’s focus on ease of use, and its ability to remotely update applications on every device.
- Together, these features made it easy for them to keep every tablet up-to-date and ensure doctor-patient interactions would not be hindered by technical issues.
- With SureLock, CareClick successfully locked down their devices to CareClick app functionality, turning them into dedicated kiosks.
In medicine, monitoring and mobilizing all resources at a moment’s notice is essential. 42Gears’ products not only helped CareClick with logistic concerns, but also with financial well-being. With 42Gears’ UEM solution:
- CareClick is able to remotely control and manage the devices they distribute, and use location tracking to ensure devices do not get stolen or lost. This has streamlined the IT team’s ability to facilitate operations across CareClick.
- CareClick reported that its device-related costs decreased by 50% since working with 42Gears, and that both the overall productivity and efficiency of its operations increased by well over 50%.
“Overall using 42Gears applications and platforms has provided a convenient and efficient means of locking down devices for the specified purpose deployed by the company as well as easy remote management of devices and tracking of device location and usage.”
Head Of IT and Development,