- Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Develop new user-facing features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent department.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript, JQuery and AngularJS is a plus.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.