Experience: 6 years
Our exceptional sales team is improving our customer’s journey to mobile life and workstyle through our portfolio of Mobile Solutions. Are you passionate about groundbreaking technology solutions that are creating a path through markets untouched by competition? 42Gears is looking for a motivated, energetic and result- oriented Sales Executive to join our growing Enterprise Sales team as a Territory Account Executive. This position will be responsible for the entire 42Gears sales cycle with prospects and installed base customers within our Western Region. The Account Manager will be expected to use their experience in selling complex software solutions to achieve established revenue targets for a given territory. Our Team is passionate about improving our customers’ experience and productivity while helping them reduce complexity and cost. We see the UEM Market for Mobile IOT as a very exciting space and look forward to discussing this role with all candidates who feel the same.
- Identify sales opportunities to build a pipeline to achieve set targets.
- Ability to present the 42Gears corporate presentations to match the customers’ and targets’ vision, business needs, challenges, and Technical requirements.
- Maintain active positive relationships with all existing clients in the assigned Territory.
- Coordinate with 42Gears Support Resources to maintain and grow Install Base Customers.
- Some overnight travel is required to support Sales Efforts by 20-30% based on the needs of the assigned territory.
- Ensure accurate forecast of license bookings to Director of Sales.
- Live within the Western Region – WA, OR, CA, AZ or CO.
- 6+ years of experience in related industries with at least 3 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel-driven model.
- Ability to effectively work with the entire 42Gears team to manage a complex selling environment.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment.
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company matching 401k
- Hybrid work environment
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow