Datalogic Rugged Mobile Device Management
Datalogic is a global technology leader in the automatic data capture and process automation markets, specialized in the designing and production of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors for detection, measurement and safety, vision, and laser marking systems.
Customers use 42Gears SureMDM to seamlessly provision, secure, and manage Datalogic Rugged Handhelds and IoT devices. 42Gears and Datalogic have worked together to bring a true rugged device management solution to the market.
- Google Zero-Touch Enrollment (ZTE)
- Android Enterprise Enrollment (DPC)
- NFC Bump - Enroll devices using Near-Field Communication (NFC) tags
- QR Code - Enroll devices by scanning QR codes
- EMM Token - For devices running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above
- Configure devices with custom policies
- Push a set of specific APIs for device configuration to easily manage devices running Android 8 (Oreo) and above.
- Remotely configure devices with passcodes, VPN and Wi-Fi settings, and more.
- Manage device settings including scanner, network, power, and system settings