If you want to setup Single Application Mode on Android devices, please look at this post.
SureMDM locks down your iPhone and iPads to run just one application in the foreground all the time. Home Button, Notifications, and Control Center are disabled too.
Here are the steps you can follow to lock your iPads and iPhones into Single Application Mode:
Note: Please make sure that you have Supervised Mode enabled on your device. Click here for the steps.
Steps to be performed on your device:
1. Download and install SureMDM Nix Agent for iOS from App Store
2. Once installed, launch SureMDM Nix Agent
3. On SureMDM Nix Welcome Screen, tap on Enroll Device
4. On Enroll Device screen, select from the following two options:
– Register – If you want to use the Account ID and register manually (Account ID is sent to your registered email address after sign up)
– Scan QR – Use this option if you are logged into SureMDM Web Console and want to use Device Enrollment option to scan and configure the Nix Agent
5. On Install Profile screen, tap on Install
6. Once profile installed, tap on Done
7. On successful configuration, SureMDM Nix Home Screen should mention Online
8. Now, login to SureMDM Web Console, click on EMM option on top toolbar
9. Select iOS tab and click on Add
10. On iOS MDM Profile page, give a name to the job and select Single App Mode Profile
11. Click on Configure, enter following details and click on Save
– Lockdown Application
– Single App Mode
12. Once done creating iOS MDM Profile, go to SureMDM Home and select the device listed under Device List
13. Next, click on Apply
14. On Apply Job to Device prompt, select the created job and click on Apply
Once done, the device will run just one application on the foreground and the users will have no access to home and external hardware buttons.
Read more about SureLock for iOS, click here
Register for a 30 days trial, click here
To know about our other products, click here