SureVideo turns your Android device in video playing kiosk which plays only those media files which you want to play. These media files can be videos, images or flash files.
SureVideo can play videos and image files out of box without requiring any additional software. However, to play flash file, Adobe Flash Plugin needs to be installed on the device.
Follow below mentioned steps to start playing Flash file in SureVideo:
- Download Adobe Flash Plugin and install the apk on the device
- Launch SureVideo and access SureVideo Settings
- On Admin Main Menu, select SureVideo Settings
- Tap on Configure Playlist option, to select Flash files or folders
- Return to SureVideo Settings and select Media Type as Flash
- Tap on Done to complete
After this, return to SureVideo main screen. Flash file should play now.
For any further questions, contact us on email@example.com
Read more about our products: