Perform multiple tasks on your managed device(s) on click of a button. SureMDM now allows you to deploy combination of different job types by a special job called Composite Job. The composite job type can include any type of job such as installation, send messages, update security policies. So if you have to apply multiple jobs to your devices, composite jobs helps you by saving time and effort considerably. A composite job is basically a collection of existing jobs and are executed in the order you have specified. It also allows you to modify your composite jobs without making many changes.
Follow the steps below to know how to create a Composite Job:
- Log in to your SureMDM Console
- Go to Jobs screen by clicking on Jobs tab in the left of your SureMDM console. (See Step 1 in Screen 1below)
- Create the jobs which you wish to deploy on your devices. (See Step 2 in Screen 1 above)
- Once you are done with job creation, create a new job of Composite type. (See Screen 2)
- Enter a Job Name for your Composite Job type and click on Add button to add jobs to the list. (See Screen 3). A new screen pops up which displays the list of available Jobs for the selected platform type (Android/Windows Mobile/Windows CE and the common jobs)
- Select the jobs which you want to add. You can also select multiple jobs at a time. After you have finished selecting, click on OK.
- The selected jobs are added to the Composite Job. You can reorder the order of execution using Move Up and Move Down buttons. After you have finished adding the jobs, click on OK to save the job.
- The saved job can now be applied to your devices or a selected group.
To know more about other features of SureMDM, click here
To learn more on how to secure and manage Android and Windows Mobile/CE devices efficiently, visit us at www.42gears.com