SureMDM and Zero‑Touch Enrollment
With SureMDM’s Zero Touch Enrollment, the users can simply unbox the device, power on and connect to any network to launch automatic configuration. Once configuration is complete, the user can start using the device with pre-set enterprise settings and applications.
Note: ZTE is supported on Google recommended devices with Android Oreo and above.
How to get started?
Purchase devices from carrier partners and resellers who support Android Zero‑Touch enrollment. After the purchase, carrier partners and resellers will create a customer account for you on Zero Touch Enrollment Portal, upload the purchased device details like IMEI/Serial number and share the login credentials.
To get started, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Login to Zero Touch Enrollment Portal.
2. On Zero Touch Home, click Configurations to create a new configuration.
3. Give a name to the configuration.
4. From EMM DPC drop down menu, select SureMDM Nix Agent.
5. In DPC extras, add the following content which has details about account, servicer path and initial setup permissions.
6. Enter the name of the company, email address and click on Apply.
7. Next, go to Devices tab to view the devices assigned to your account by the carrier partners and resellers.
8. Under Devices section, identify the devices and click on corresponding Configuration.
9. Select the Configuration that was created in Step 3 to 6.
10. Once done, when the user unboxes the new device and connects it to the internet, the users will be prompted to accept the enrollment agreement and start the enrollment process with SureMDM.
To learn more about Android Enterprise Zero Touch Enrollment, click here.
To sign up for SureMDM’s free trial, click here.