Getting Started with SureLock for Android
Note: If the installation is blocked, go to the Settings > Security > Unknown sources. Check the option Unkown sources.
- Tap on the SureLock icon
- Click Activate to enable Device Administrator if you are interested in the listed features.
- Click Okay Got It to select SureLock as the homescreen app.
- Select SureLock as the launcher and click always to set SureLock as the home screen.
- Clear defaults if neccessary: Settings > Applications > Default applications and tapping Clear.
- After the first launch you will see the following screen.
- Tap the screen 5 times within 3 seconds to enter the SureLock Admin Settings.
- Enter the default password - 0000 (four zeros)
- Once on SureLock Admin Settings screen, tap on Allowed Applications.
- Tap on Add App button.
- Select the applications that you want to allow and tap on the check mark on the top right corner.
- Press the home button and you are all set!
The device is now locked down to only these allowed applications.