Relevant Experience: 3-5 Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in .NET desktop based applications.
- Good knowledge in developing Windows desktop based applications.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Previous experience working with version control systems such as Git, TFS, JIRA
- Extensive experience of working on C#, VC++
- Experience of working on WPF, XAML, WinForms, .NET, Win32, REST API, Silverlight.
- Sound experience in Design Patterns and their application.
- Good understanding of MVC & MVVM architecture.
- Knowledge of Java, Windows Driver Framework, .NET Core is a plus but not mandatory.
- Analyse, design, develop and unit test feature
- Find root cause and rectify customer issues
- Code review
- Train juniors
- Work closely with Dev and other team