Experience: 2-4 years
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to SLAs for Desktop/Laptop/Mobile/Tablet Support, Licensing Compliance & escalate issues to the Manager.
- Responsible for Hardware/Software Installation & Testing/System Upgrades for desktops and Laptops.
- Managing & Maintaining Active directory users Groups.
- Troubleshot a wide range of technical support issues and connectivity problems such as authentication, connection speed, connection quality, throughput, e-mail configuration, and loss of synchronization, printer setup.
- Installation, Configuration & troubleshooting of Windows 10, Linux, Mac, etc.,
- Configuration & troubleshooting email issues and etc.
- Installation and Troubleshooting Antivirus Server.
- Liaise with the Manager for enforcing security measures, LAN/Wifi access, etc.
- Drives & Supports Corporate IT initiatives.
- Weekly circulate reports on incidents, RCA’s, and pro-active maintenance.
Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 4 years of relevant and progressive IT experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates strong oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with all the stakeholders.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Have a “can-do” attitude.
- Have very good consultative skills and the ability to provide & build consensus around solutions.
- Confident self-starter & working with minimal supervision.
- Maintenance of IT Documents for Day-Day Activity & Maintaining software & renewal process.
- In-Depth knowledge of securing the network (Wired & Wireless).
- In-depth knowledge of Mail Server Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of LAN, WAN & security measures.
- In-depth knowledge of Internet Leased Line and Networking Protocols like TCP, UDP, HTTP, Telnet, and FTP.
- In-depth knowledge of VPN, Firewall, Antivirus & Remote Connection.
- Knowledge of Software Programs & Hardware Installation.
Good to have:
- Firewalls – Sophos/FortiGate PFsense knowledge.
- EPABX & Telephonic system & Maintenance of ISP services.
- Network configuration & Monitoring: Switches & Wi-Fi Access point & Routers.
- Cisco, HP, D-Link Switches & Switching- Vlan Configuration, STP.