We are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Senior security analyst who is responsible for conducting offensive security testing and adversarial simulations as part of 42Gears security testing program.
We are seeking a result-oriented candidate with extensive Information Security experience who possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills. The work environment is dynamic and requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Job Description :
- Performing web application, mobile security and thick-client application testing assessments across multiple platforms.
- Act as senior member conducting offensive security operations within 42Gears application and infrastructure to proactively identify weaknesses.
- Document findings into actionable items for proper remediation.
- Research emerging threats, vulnerabilities disclosures and incident response reports in order to convert these findings into actionable attacks and scenarios.
- Contribute to the team skills development and knowledge sharing.
- Provide support to the Security Incidents Response team whenever required.
Critical Skills/ Competencies:
- Strong hands-on experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools.
- Extensive experience with advanced security testing techniques.
- Ability to develop scripts/tools for automation and exploit purposes.
- Should be well versed in any one of the programming languages(C, C++, Python, Java).
- Comfortable to manage ambiguity and constant changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving.
In addition, preference will be given to candidates who possess any of the following certifications:
- Recognized IT Security certification (OSCP, GPEN, GCIH).
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong and structured scripting/coding skills.
- Knowledge of code repositories, automation technologies, cloud and containers.