Relevant Experience: 4-6 Years
- Design test plan and identification automation scope for functional and regression tests
- Design and develop high quality test scripts , adhering to the best practices , working with architects and other team members
- Create and maintain test automation resources and follow the defect management process
- Participate in , contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
- Align with test automation frameworks and standards
- Work with the developers and architects in troubleshooting defects
- Research , assess and adopt new testing frameworks as required
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Solid background in test automation design and development
- Understanding of Web, Mobile (android), API, database testing technologies and cloud computing platforms.
- Experience in strategizing and developing automation framework with Selenium Web driver, Jenkins, Appium for android
- Expertise in Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Jenkins (Continuous integration, Regression tests), Eclipse, and JUnit.
- Knowledge of automation testing standards, industry trends and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, Appium,
42Gears is a leading Unified Endpoint Management solution provider, offering SaaS and on-premise solutions to secure, monitor, and manage all business endpoints, such as tablets, phones, desktops, wearables, and VR headsets. 42Gears products support company-owned as well as employee-owned devices built on Android, iOS, iPad, Windows, macOS, Wear OS, VR, and Linux platforms. 42Gears products are used in various industries, such as healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, education, and retail. 42Gears products are trusted by over 18,000 customers in more than 115 countries.