Experience: 1-2 years
- We are looking for a passionate ethical hacker with 1- 2 years of progressive experience in the security domain.
- Responsible for conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration tests activity to identify vulnerabilities in web/mobile applications and providing the remediations.
- Performing web application and mobile security testing assessments.
- Scanning target networks and systems with commercial, open-source, or custom vulnerability scanners.
- Use vulnerability assessment results to capture potential points of attack.
- Undertake the initial installation and configuration of any security penetration testing tools.
- Work closely with the team to ensure successful, efficient, and optimal testing life cycle.
- Penetration test report writing and maintaining.
- A certified ethical hacker expert (CEH v9 & above) in hacking.
- Hands-on experience in Web & Mobile application Penetration testing and vulnerability analysis.
- Proficiency in manual and automated techniques for executing VAPT cases (injection, privilege escalation, fuzzing, buffer overflows, etc.).
- Expertise in launch exploits using various Kali Linux tools, BurpSuite and Metasploit.
- Basic understanding of network protocols.
- Understanding of various cyber-attacks and recent hacking techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving.