Experience: 2-3 years
- Performance Tester to manage the software Test life cycle, from planning and prioritising to testing and release.
- Troubleshoot and help resolve complex application performance issues in Production, generate potential solutions for software system and processes.
- Work across many problematic application domains to analyse performance and suggest potential tuning areas.
- Should have Strong knowledge AWS, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology, work directly with DevOps and other engineers to push forward best practices in performance engineering and technical excellence.
- Solid expertise with Jmeter, and monitoring and tracing tools such as DynaTrace or any other profiler.
- Performance Testing APIs.
- Strong DB knowledge especially MySQL and SQL server.
- SQL scripting skills to build queries to fetch data.
- Understanding of network latencies, geolocation and bandwidth dependencies around performance, caching, backend/front end optimization techniques, garbage collection logs, heap dumps, thread dumps.
- Good Communication skills (Verbal & Written) with a positive attitude are expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge of Jmeter.
- Expert knowledge of Performance Monitoring.
- Expert knowledge of Non Functional Requirement Gathering.
- Good to have knowledge on Non Functional Testing (NFT).
- Good to have knowledge on DB Tuning.
- Good to have knowledge on Loadrunner.
- Strong debugging, problem solving skills and Structural approach in working.
- Ability to communicate well across diverse teams with written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Excellent understanding of development/Test life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
- Member should have exposure towards Scrum methodology Agile framework to deliver a successful product to the end customer.
- Good to Have Knowledge of: Industry experience on Mobile device management (MDM).