Education: BE/B-Tech, MCA
The Odoo Engineer would need to have 3-5 years of experience in Odoo platform.
As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion.
The candidate will be working with an established and dynamic development team with other team members.
- Complete ownership of the Odoo ERP system
- Setup Odoo instances from scratch for new projects.
- Develop and maintain CRM, Sales, Subscription and Finance modules
- Sound knowledge on Indian accounting
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
- Work with third-party vendors for integrating their services.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Write and maintain Odoo documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture is a must
- Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL
- Good at Odoo Enterprise features
- Good at GIT and SDLC
- A desire to learn new skills.
- 3-5 years of development experience in Odoo