Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams to develop E-learning platform.
- Design, manage and maintain content for E-learning platform.
- Understand the overall learning solution design and create effective training materials that map to business needs.
- Develop high-level and detailed training content for our products which will be used to train and certify Users/Partners/Resellers.
- Design and create standards, guidelines, templates, and checklists for the proposed learning solution.
- Ensure that the project meets all productivity targets as per the project plans.
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Training, Instructional Design, or a related field plus 2-4 years (Flexible if profile suits) related professional level experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of training tools and multimedia techniques.
- Design, develop, and deliver new-age learning modalities.
- Ability to apply proven learning methodologies and emerging technologies for adult E-learning.
- Proficient in industry-standard design.
- Exceptional design and writing skills along with strong editing and reviewing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.
- Ability to adopt quickly to Mobility and Mobile Device Management (MDM) technologies.