Location: Prefer Bengaluru but will also consider remote, India
Experience: 5+ years
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field or related business experience; preferred 5+ years experience working in a partner marketing role ideally with a high-tech or SAAS company; strong knowledge of digital marketing. Strong English skills are required.
About the opportunity:
At 42Gears we are looking for the ideal candidate that shares a passion for the channel along with the marketing experience necessary to build a robust partner marketing program to ensure growth goals are met/exceeded within APAC. This position requires well-rounded marketing expertise balanced with working knowledge of a partner ecosystem.
- You will be asked to build, support and grow a channel network through partner programs, enablement, collaboration, and support.
- You will work closely with the regional Sales and Digital Marketing teams to develop a partner program to support acquisition and the growth of a strong partner base in APAC. This includes the creation and execution of campaigns and partner enablement tools as well as regional events and shows. This role will also be responsible for the regional marketing budget and managing a partner MDF program.
What your contributions will be:
- Bring an understanding of the culture and demographics of the APAC region and apply it to this marketing role. Be able to tailor the marketing message as needed by country.
- Design and build a channel marketing program for APAC including the development of program assets, structure, partner enablement tools, and data analytics to support regular program and partner reviews.
- Develop a partner on-boarding journey to enable and prepare a partner to navigate 42Gears’ marketing tools and content for scaling their business and driving profitability.
- Create and execute campaigns and activities to generate new partner leads and support APAC’s growth goals.
- Generate brand awareness for 42Gears within the targeted partner community.
- Create integrated marketing deliverables including a partner value proposition, marketing assets and messaging, pitch decks, and a cadence of partner communications.
- Work closely with partners to strategize and develop marketing plans to support their growth and sales of 42Gears products and services.
- Build a partner MDF program including the program structure, guidelines, partner planning template, processes and on-going administration of funds; work closely with finance to ensure proper budgeting and adherence to MDF guidelines and procedures.
- Support and engage with industry distributors to ensure alignment with 42Gears’ marketing objectives and strategy; manage inclusion in distribution programs and activities to drive awareness and leads.
- Manage and attend industry trade shows and events for lead generation while also organizing regional partner events led by 42Gears to support partner acquisition and awareness.
- Responsible for managing the regional marketing budget.
- Provide regular reports to measure and track ROI associated with partner marketing activities and MDF spend to 42Gears leadership team.
- Provide recommendations to address gaps or issues impeding partner acquisition or growth.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to define and execute a partner marketing strategy with clear and measurable objectives; supporting 42Gears corporate strategy.
- Willing to travel within region; taking into consideration any government mandated travel considerations and restrictions.
What you will bring to the team:
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Highly collaborative
- Strong networking skills
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Able to pivot and adapt quickly
- Creative out of the box thinker
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Able to work with all levels within an organization
- Customer centric
What technical skills you will need for success in this role:
- Experience with Google Workspace (ie. Docs/Sheets/Slides)
- SaaS industry and/or mobile management software experience desired
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
What will success look like for this candidate –
- Grow regional partner revenues to exceed targets
- Demonstrate a strong ROI for major campaigns and events
- Development and roll out of a Partner Program
- Development and roll out of an MDF program
Company Match – what a great fit for 42Gears looks like:
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Comfortable in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to work independently/self starter
- Work effectively as extension of existing Sales and Digital Marketing teams
- Closely collaborate with teams in Americas and Europe
- Ability to work in a multicultural company