We’re looking for a product leader who possesses an outstanding blend of customer empathy, technical depth, knowhow of enterprise product deployments in BYOD space and integrations in the BYOD space and business savvy to help build and evolve 42Gears Unified Endpoint Management Product.
You’ll engage with internal Product and Engineering teams at 42Gears, customer facing teams at 42Gears, technical teams with our technology partners, and customers in order to collect, understand, analyse and prioritise product capabilities, from UI layout engines to next-gen Machine Learning pipelines.
You’ll work closely with engineering leadership to mature the platform architecture and integrations and help product teams as well.
What you’ll do:
- Build a solid understanding of our UEM offering with expertise in BYOD space, integrations like AD, Office365, MAM, MCM.
- Own your feature areas end-to-end, maintaining a prioritized backlog of epics, stories and tasks with well-defined Docs.
- Partner with Engineering on API / SDK definition and behaviour.
- Communicate the business value and impact of prioritization decisions for the platform.
- Help drive platform API and SDK adoption by internal and external developers.
- Define and maintain a platform and integration roadmap with inputs from all stakeholders, including product, engineering, design, field, and GTM teams.
- Ensure knowledge around product changes and new releases flow horizontally within the organisation across Engineering, Support, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Communicate updates on the product roadmap and key initiatives to senior leadership and stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A passion for working with developers, learning about new technologies, and evangelizing Enterprise products in BYOD space.
- 4-6 years product or business analyst role specifically on BYOD space
- Depth knowledge of BYOD space and Product analysis
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Developer Relations experience is a bonus.
- Experience with New product development, Product strategy, Designing etc