Relevant Experience: Fresher
Education Qualification: 0-2 Years
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with a keen ambition to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. We want an energetic and ambitious youngster who is ready to take ownership of Customer issues/queries, who loves to learn, contribute to a high-performance team.
- Support customers via Email, Phone, Chat and remote tools.
- Reproduce customer issues on in house devices and raise it with Engineering team
- Follow up with customers and provide regular updates on reported issues
- Work closely with other teams whenever required
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learnings for reuse.
- Participate in technical communications within internal Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical terms/concepts to customers in simple terms.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress situations.
- Basic understanding on Software development life cycle and bug life cycle.
- Strong understanding on all mobile device platforms and mobility terminology.
- Knowledge of current mobile device trends in market.
- Flexible to work in any 9 hour shift (day/night).
- Prior experience in supporting mobility products is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, technical concepts quickly and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
Note : You can also send your resume across to 42Gears HR Team on email@example.com and add the position name as the subject.