Relevant Experience: 5-8 Years
- Improve SEO strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Website content optimization.
- Building and nurturing an online community
- Develop and implement link building campaigns and negotiate backlinks
- Campaign organization and planning
- Website monitoring and user analysis
- Reputation management,knowledge of using ORM tools like Meltwater .
- Work closely in the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve overall marketing goals.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews on multiple software review websites.
- Develop relevant content topics to help the Content team to reach the company’s target customers.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in social media management & SEO – 3yrs
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s,Linkedin advertising platform is a plus
- Knowledge of designing tools like Photoshop is a plus.
- Needs to be proficient in working on WordPress based websites.
- Knowledge of Google search console, Analytics, SemRush,and Moz is a must .
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Note : You can also send your resume across to 42Gears HR Team on email@example.com and add the position name as the subject.