Relevant Experience: 4-8 Years
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience with website optimization tools like SEMRUSH, MOZ, Href
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GTM)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Knowledge of wordpress yoast plugin is a must.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Reporting key metrics using tools like Google analytics, Search console, semrush etc.
Note : You can also send your resume across to 42Gears HR Team on email@example.com and add the position name as the subject.