Relevant Experience: 2-4 Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Review and analyze requirements and write test cases Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams Help troubleshoot issues Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in testing, developing and maintaining test plans
- Good communication skills 1 year of experience in any programming or scripting language
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Must be able to build regression, functional, smoke and other types of test plans
- Must be able to execute regression, functional, smoke and other types of test plans
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Must have experience in UEM\EMM\MDM Testing and should have worked on both mobile and web application testing
Note : You can also send your resume across to 42Gears HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org and add the position name as the subject.