Relevant Experience: 4-6 Years
- Design test plan and identification automation scope for functional and regression tests
- Design and develop high quality test scripts , adhering to the best practices , working with architects and other team members
- Create and maintain test automation resources and follow the defect management process
- Participate in , contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
- Align with test automation frameworks and standards
- Work with the developers and architects in troubleshooting defects
- Research , assess and adopt new testing frameworks as required
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Solid background in test automation design and development
- Understanding of Web, Mobile (android), API, database testing technologies and cloud computing platforms.
- Experience in strategizing and developing automation framework with Selenium Web driver, Jenkins, Appium for android
- Expertise in Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Jenkins (Continuous integration, Regression tests), Eclipse, and JUnit.
- Knowledge of automation testing standards, industry trends and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, Appium,
Note : You can also send your resume across to 42Gears HR Team on email@example.com and add the position name as the subject.