We are looking for a Junior Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. This is a career, not a job. You will receive continuous training and guidance in product and sales processes, facilitating your success. You will slowly start to work with current and prospective customers, understanding their needs and guiding them through the 42Gears product portfolio. In the future, you might attend trade shows, present at our booths, and travel to meet customers.
- Provide technical pre-sales support on customer inquiries;
- Support our Sales and Channel teams;
- Research customer technical issues and pursue resolution;
- Communicate with the Support Team on resolving customers issues;
- Sell Professional Services and Training consistently as part of a total solution
- Participating in marketing events and industry conferences;
- Attend meetings with partners and customers;
- From time to time deliver presentations and webinars to prospective customers and partners.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise software;
- Great communication skills, being able to speak to both technical and business counterparts on the client-side and explain technology and solutions architecture;
- Highly organized and self-motivated;
- Love to learn and have a strong interested in sales, technology, and customer interaction;
- Willingness to travel
- Base Salary and/or Commission
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health Insurance package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
Note : You can also send your resume across to 42Gears HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org and add the position name as the subject.