Only locking of devices is not enough because the first thing users with locked devices in their hands would think of is to get out of the forced lockdown. In such scenario, a mechanism that would alert the administrators if the user is trying to break the lockdown would make the monitoring process a lot easier.
With our constant effort to make SureLock a better lockdown application and well-coordinated with SureMDM, we have included a new feature – Admin Login Security. Once this feature in enabled in SureLock, administrator can set an auto security alert mail to be sent to SureMDM Web Console whenever user fails to get into SureLock Admin Settings by entering wrong password.
Set Auto Alert to SureMDM Admin on Failed Login in SureLock
Enable Auto Alert to SureMDM Admin on Failed Login in SureLock with following steps mentioned below:
1. Access SureLock Settings
2. On Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock Settings
3. On SureLock Settings screen, tap on Miscellaneous Settings
4. On Miscellaneous Settings screen, tap on Admin Login Security
5. On Admin Login Security screen, enable Admin Login Security and Send mail to SureMDM
6. Tap on Done to complete the process
Click here to download a trial and explore similar new security features in SureLock for Android devices.