Active Directory (AD) authentication offers a faster, secure, and scalable authentication mechanism for corporate-owned devices. It is a convenient way for IT admins to manage a large number of enrolled devices. 42Gears UEM allows Active Directory authentication for users who have an account in an Active Directory domain.
Steps to setup OAuth authentication as ADFS on 42Gears UEM –
1. Login to 42Gears UEM Console. Click Settings
2. Select Account Settings
3. Select Device Enrollment Rules
4. Select Advanced Device Authentication and OAuth Authentication from Device Authentication Type drop-down
5. Enter Auth Endpoint and Token Endpoint
6. Click Generate to get the Client ID
Note – Client ID is to be generated only for ADFS server. For AzureAD, GSUITE and others, there are pre-generated client IDs.
7. Copy Client Secret from the server machine and click Apply
To try 42Gears UEM for free, click here.