A common problem faced by IT administrators is to install Android applications on a large number of devices manually. An efficient solution to this problem is to use an MDM solution like SureMDM. Creating an Install Job in SureMDM and deploy the same job to multiple Android devices.
Step by Step
1. Login to the SureMDM Web Console
2. Click on Jobs.
3. Click on New Job
4. Select the Android platform
5. Click on Install Application job type.
6. Enter Job Name (e.g. MyAppInstall) and click on Add
7. Browse the apk file or type the file URL and click OK
8. Click Home and select a device
9. Click Apply
10. Select the created job from the list and click Apply
Install Job will now be pushed on the device. Follow the installation status on the SureMDM console.