No lockdown of Android device is complete without disabling or hiding the Bottom Bar. This bar at the bottom of the device screen gives the users easy access to Recent Applications and worse, Device Settings making manipulation of system settings possible.
With SureLock, effective disabling or hiding of Bottom Bar on your device can be achieved on Samsung and platform signed Android devices. All you have to do is to install SureLock and follow below mentioned procedure.
1. Access SureLock Settings by tapping 5 times anywhere on SureLock Home Screen within 3 seconds
2. On SureLock Settings screen, tap on SureLock Settings
3. On SureLock Settings screen, you will find two options; Disable or Hide Bottom Bar
4. Tap on Disable Bottom Bar which will disable all the shortcuts in the bottom bar
5. Tap on Hide Bottom Bar if you want to completely hide the bottom bar
6. Tap on Done to complete
To know more about SureLock and free trial click here.