Role Description: We are looking for an passionate ethical hacker with 1- 3 years of progressive experience in security domain
Responsible for conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration tests activity to identify vulnerabilities in web/mobile applications and providing the remediations.
- Performing web application and mobile security testing assessments
- Scanning target networks and systems with commercial, open-source, or custom vulnerability scanners
- Use vulnerability assessment results to capture potential points of attack
- Undertake the initial installation and configuration of any security penetration testing tools
- Work closely with the team to ensure successful, efficient and optimal testing life cycle
Penetration test report writing and maintaining
- A certified ethical hacker is an expert in hacking
- Hands on experience in Web & Mobile application Penetration testing and vulnerability analysis
- Proficiency in manual and automated techniques for executing VAPT cases (injection, privilege escalation, fuzzing, buffer overflows, etc.)
- Expertise in launch exploits using various Kali Linux tools, BurpSuite and Metasploit
- Basic understanding of network protocols
- Understanding of various cyber-attacks and recent hacking techniques
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v9 & above) / Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) are preferred.